Fine Art Restoration
Professional cleaning, restoration and repair by an expert artist and conservator.
In addition to beautiful original artwork by our accomplished artists, Hagan Fine Art offers Fine Art Restoration Services by artist and specialist Gloria Mani, a second generation master artist, art-restorer with 40 years experience in art conservation and restoration of antique oil paintings and antique frames.
Cleaning oil paintings: removing surface grime and or varnish removal.
Repairing tears, rips, flaking paint, lining, touch-up, varnishing.
Antique frame restoration: cleaning, replacing missing areas, touch-up to match original finish or re-leaf complete frame.
(Gloria only restores oil paintings on canvas, gold leaf, and frames. She does not work with pieces on paper)
If you have a painting or frame that needs professional restoration, please email
Please email the following information:
- Overall image of the face of the piece or frame
- Overall image of the back of the piece or frame
- Detail images of issue areas of the piece or frame
- Dimensions of piece or frame
- If known: artist name, year created, medium, provenance