Antonin Passemard was featured in the June/July 2021 issue of Plein Air Magazine. Learn more here.
Antonin Passemard started to study painting in the art school in his home town of Auxerre, France. Then he continued his study in the Académie des Beaux Art of Paris France to later study philosophy of art in the Sorbonne. His study took him to different studios in America and Russia at the Academy of Art in St Petersburg. Antonin shows his work international and his work his collected around the globe. Nowadays he spend is time working mostly in Europe.
- "Plein air in the Rockies 2013" award of excellence.
- "First prize" main competition for Boise Plein Air Art competition for "Summer celebration".
- "First prize" quick draw for Boise Plein Air Art competition for "Capitol"
- "Honorable mention" Quick draw at Driggs digs plein air 2012, Driggs ID for "Tim kicking it"(people and artist choice)
- "Honorable mention" Main competition at Driggs digs plein air 2012, Driggs ID for "Fred Millers"
- "First Prize" Main competition at Palouse plein air 2012, Moscow ID for "The Gypsy Life"
- "Artists' choice award" Palouse plein air 2012, Moscow ID for Tthe Gypsy Life"